LEGAL NOTICES AND REFUND POLICY PLEASE READ Q N As
Due to the popularity of this Tour we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance to avoid Sold out Tours.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance, NO REFUNDS unless notified within 24hrs of Tour. Refunds requests must be sent to: email@example.com please state the day and time of your tour. Please include full name and email address used during registration. All refunds can take 7-10 days to process and a $15.00 Administrative fee may apply.
We hold seats based on availability and cannot resell them at the last minute. Tours are contingent on Weather Conditions and safe operation of the RV. You are required to check in 10 minutes prior to tour start time. We start on time and will not accept late check in once the leaves.
We are sorry we do not have Wheel Chair access, nor is it reasonably possible to install one on this 1986 fleetwood bounder and is not required by the ADA for access. You must be in good health because moderate walking and hiking is required on the tour. You can still ride but must be accompanied by help to get on and off the RV.
We have the right to cancel tours due to weather conditions or safety issues. We do allow service dogs, must be wearing a designated service dog vest, owner is responsible for cleanup.
NO DISCOUNTS ON CHILDREN, Kids under 2 years old must be in a Carseat (we do not provide car seats}. Tours rated mature due to language and content, Children MUST BE accompanied by a Adult. We do make it a great family experience kids are welcome.
Breaking Bad RV Tours is a registered trademark and has no affiliation with the show Breaking Bad nor does Breaking Bad RV Tours claim to be a part of the show. We provide a Tribute to Breaking Bad a hit TV show on AMC. We provide tour and sightseeing services in a replica RV that has been modified. The RV is not an exact representation of the vehicle used on the Show Breaking Bad. The RV is a replica and was not used on the show Breaking Bad, tour guides worked on the show. The tour is a tribute and was inspired by the show Breaking Bad.
Breaking bad RV Tours is staffed by people who actually worked on the show. You never know who you will get. Also brush up on your breaking bad Trivia we will be giving gifts and prizes away.
YOU MUST CHECK IN 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TOUR. WE START ON TIME AND LEAVE ON TIME. LATE CHECK INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED PLEASE BE ON TIME.
Once again thank you for taking Breaking Bad RV Tours we look forward to touring with you. The tour leaves promptly at the start time No. We pick up behind Hacienda Del Rio Restaurant, behind the Backstreet grill or east of the Church Behind La Hacienda del rio Restaurant 1919 Old Town Rd, Albuquerque, NM 87104
PLEASE MAKE NOTE NO RESTROOMS ON BOARD THE RV. WE DO HAVE RESTROOM BREAKS ON THE TOUR.
LOCATIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED DEPENDING ON FILM SCHEDULE AND TRAFFIC ACCESS. LUNCHES ARE NOT GUARANTEED AT LOS POLLO'S HERMANO'S BASED ON AVAILABILITY. MEAL WILL TAKE PLACE AT DIFFERENT BREAKING BAD LOCATION IF LOS POLLOS HERMANO'S AKA TWISTERS IS NOT AVAILABLE
By agreeing to take the tour you are claiming to be in good physical health and will not hold Breaking Bad RV Tours liable for accidents or Health related issues. We do get down and take pictures at many tour locations, waking is required. During the summer months heat can be a factor. The Tour bus is air conditioned and heated many, of our days are in upward of 90 to 100 degrees, you will not hold Breaking Bad RV Tours liable.
The Tour is for Mature Audiences, due to the violent content and language; some video scenes will be shown on the tour. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. There are no discounts for children; small children must be in a car-seat if they are less than 50 lbs. We hope you enjoy your tour and want it to be a lasting experience for you film buffs.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK AND WIN EXTRA PRIZES do a search for Breaking Bad RV Tours, Breaking Bad Tours or Better Call Saul Tours
Due to the popularity of this tour no changes can be made unless notified 24 hours prior to your tour start time. All Cancelations must be done 24 hrs. Prior to tour day and time, No refunds will be given if notified less than 24hours (No exceptions). We need time to re-book tickets and a $15.00 administrative fee may be assessed for changes or cancelations. All changes or cancellations must be done in writing no phone cancelations will be accepted. All changes or cancelations must be sent in email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST BRING GIFT CERTIFICATE OR VOUCHER IN ORDER RIDE IF YOU HAVE A COUPON OR GIFT CERTIFICATE...
Pick up Locations is east of the church in old town behind La Hacienda Del Rio Restaurant at 1919 Old Town Rd, Albuquerque NM 87107.
We do not require a printed copy of the booking; we will have your name on our manifest. If you have voucher or, gift certificate or have won a free tour, you will need to bring the voucher to ride.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is there parking? Answer: Yes Parking is available a fee may be required
2. Do we get down and take pictures? Answer: Yes we allow our passengers to get down at up to 5 locations including lunch and refreshment at Los Polos Hermanos. The location is not guaranteed in some cases we may have lunch at an alternate location based on availability and filming schedule.
3. Does the RV have a restroom? Answer: No, it is not functional we have two built in restroom breaks during the tour; please use the restroom prior to arriving at our pick up location. No Restrooms are available at the pickup locations.
4. Are locations guaranteed? Answer: No, no locations are guaranteed since we don't own the properties we rely on business owners and home owners to allow us to view locations. We can change up the locations due to traffic conditions, construction or filming schedule
5. If the tour is cancelled will I get a refund? Answer Yes we will issue a full refund to your payment method. We have the right to cancel due to mechanical issues weather or safety concerns.
6. Can I bring Alcohol onboard? Answer: No Alcohol will be allowed on the tour
7. Is the RV Air-conditioned and Heated Answer: Yes the RV is climate controlled for comfort and we have tour seats on the RV with full video and sound.
Have an A1 Day
Copyright Breaking Bad RV Tours. All rights reserved.